Learn How to Use Net Promoter Score to Win Customers for Life
8 Ways to Modernize Your NPS program and Create a Culture of Customer Happiness
This book features 8 new, practical ways to get the most from NPS:
- Retain more customers
- Optimize your product or service
- Create an army of brand promoters
- Align your entire company around customer happiness
- Spend less time on admin, get to action faster
Understand how NPS has evolved, and the business results you should expect from the Net Promoter System:
– Optimize your product or service for customer happiness
– Retain more customers
– Create an army of brand promoters
– No more Excel sheets!
Could you benefit from modern NPS?
- You’re still doing NPS calculations in Excel.
- You have to compile customer lists and “gear up” for NPS campaigns.
- You are having trouble getting anyone to care about NPS, and/or you are the only one looking at NPS data.
- You spend more time on NPS admin than acting on customer responses and insights.
If you answered “Yes!” to any of the above, then download this book!
About the Author
Chief Customer Officer and Co-founder of Wootric
Jessica has onboarded and advised more than 200 companies on effective use of the Net Promoter System to boost customer happiness. An expert on online business success, Jessica holds a BA from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Praise for Modern NPS
“We went from being crazy town — NPS numbers going up and down on a weekly basis depending on what we were tasked with — to finally having a stable number and solid feedback while cutting out a ton of manual work!
Less work, more results!“
– SaaS Company
“NPS, our leading referral indicator, is now an agile tool for optimizing product.”
– EdTech company
“Response rates are 2x higher than our old NPS surveys!”
– HR Software company