What’s new in Wootric?
We’ve been hard at work. Learn about our latest features here.
Watchlist Alerts, SSO & More
December 31, 2018
- CXInsight™ Watchlist enhancements.
- Both user insights and custom insights Watchlist report data can now be exported.
- Data exports now include tags and tag sentiment.
- New Watchlists can be created based on a saved search. Saved searches allow you to narrow your data. For example, instead of only allowing you to create watchlist for “Customers by region”, now you can create a watchlist that specifies “Customers in the Northeast that spend >$100/month” and so on, depending on what user properties you are passing into Wootric.
- CXInsight™ Watchlist Alerts. Now you can be alerted to changes in Watchlist data. Changes will trigger an alert email with data report attached to email addresses you designate. Alert emails will be sent at most once per day. Learn More.
- Survey eligibility now displays why a user is not eligible for survey. Previously it was only true or false (eligible/not eligible).
- SMS survey API now accepts end_user properties. Previously it was only enabled for in-app and email survey APIs
- Email survey API now accepts dynamic sampling parameters
- SSO with Okta. Learn more.
- Sendgrid email survey template is now available.
- Mobile: Surveying groups of users (survey eligibility based on user properties) is now available for both Android and iOS SDKs.
- Password criteria is now shown on password reset page
- Several bug fixes on Android and iOS SDKs