What’s new in Wootric?
We’ve been hard at work. Learn about our latest features here.
Search Tags by Sentiment, Webhook Improvements & More
February 22, 2019
- CXInsight™: Now you can filter data by tag (theme) and sentiment. For example, filter feedback regarding Support that is positive, negative or neutral.
- More controls, flexibility and simplicity when setting up Outgoing Webhooks. New UI in settings makes it easier to have your systems listen for, and act on, events in Wootric such as a survey response.
- Zendesk webhooks can now trigger SMS surveys.
- Zendesk webhooks can now trigger all survey types: NPS, CSAT, and CES.
- Clicking on a respondent’s email in Feedback tab now opens a new browser tab so you don’t lose the context you had in Feedback.
- Translation updates for Portuguese and Vietnamese.
- Signup flow improved by requiring active selection of all form fields, such as survey type, before you can progress.
- Bug squashed in Intercom Messenger app that impacted surveys on Android and iOS.
Visualize tag sentiment, Security update & More
February 8, 2019
- CXInsight™: Tag sentiment breakdown is now visible on Feedback dashboard.
- CSAT email survey UI has been improved to minimize false clicks.
- Zendesk webhooks can now trigger surveys in any language.
- Salesforce: Wootric account admins are now notified via email when Wootric cannot send data to Salesforce. This can happen when your authentication token expires or the Wootric managed package is removed by a Salesforce administrator. Now you’ll know.
- Android SDK: Wootric surveys can now be configured to appear based on Activities.
- Security: Wootric user accounts are locked after five invalid login attempts and must be reset by validating a link through email.
- CES surveys now support Vietnamese language.
SMS, Survey Improvements & More
January 25, 2019
- SMS surveys can now be scheduled to send at a future time. This prevents you from bothering your customers in the middle of the night.
- CSAT and CES email survey usability improvements to help prevent users from hitting the wrong score.
- Data export is now more MS-Excel friendly. New lines no longer appear between customer comments.
- When you upgrade your Wootric plan in Settings, new features become available in near real-time. Give us about 10 seconds and you are good to go.
- We now support Hungarian language for all surveys.
- Bugs squashed:
- Intercom integrations: Date properties are now properly parsed.
- In some cases, CXInsight™ data spilled off trend charts and graphs. That doesn’t happen anymore.
Watchlist Alerts, SSO & More
December 31, 2018
- CXInsight™ Watchlist enhancements.
- Both user insights and custom insights Watchlist report data can now be exported.
- Data exports now include tags and tag sentiment.
- New Watchlists can be created based on a saved search. Saved searches allow you to narrow your data. For example, instead of only allowing you to create watchlist for “Customers by region”, now you can create a watchlist that specifies “Customers in the Northeast that spend >$100/month” and so on, depending on what user properties you are passing into Wootric.
- CXInsight™ Watchlist enhancements.
- CXInsight™ Watchlist Alerts. Now you can be alerted to changes in Watchlist data. Changes will trigger an alert email with data report attached to email addresses you designate. Alert emails will be sent at most once per day. Learn More.
- Survey eligibility now displays why a user is not eligible for survey. Previously it was only true or false (eligible/not eligible).
- SMS survey API now accepts end_user properties. Previously it was only enabled for in-app and email survey APIs
- Email survey API now accepts dynamic sampling parameters
- SSO with Okta. Learn more.
- Sendgrid email survey template is now available.
- Mobile: Surveying groups of users (survey eligibility based on user properties) is now available for both Android and iOS SDKs.
- Password criteria is now shown on password reset page
- Several bug fixes on Android and iOS SDKs