Modern Customer Feedback Survey Software
Measure, analyze and act on CX feedback across the entire customer journey
Get actionable feedback and the metrics you need to track trends.
Customize these established CX survey to get insight into customer experience.
Net Promoter Score
How likely are you to recommend this product or service?
- Measure customer loyalty
- Reduce churn
- Activate promoters
- Growth predictor
- Brand relationship metric
Customer Satisfaction Score
How are satisfied are you with this product or service?
- Measure customer satisfaction with a recent interaction–often a purchase or a support case.
- Also used as PSAT (Product Satisfaction Score) to obtain feedback to optimize software applications.
Customer Effort Score
How easy was it to complete this task or action?
- Measure ease of support interactions, onboarding, order completion, training.
- Use results to reduce customer effort, the most relevant attribute of satisfaction.
Multi-Channel. Multi-Language. Global.
- As global as your customers. Survey in any language.
- Protect against survey fatigue. Use Wootric across channels and devices without risk of duplicate sampling: web, mobile, email and SMS.
- View your rolling average NPS, CSAT and CES, response counts and more.
- Never miss a trend – automatically receive a continuous pulse of customer sentiment.
- Survey a sample of your customers everyday with our trusted settings. Or, survey customers using parameters you define.
Diagnose CX metrics by your business drivers
Create custom filters to suit your business model and goals. See how NPS or other metrics vary by account, product version, or any user property you define.
- Websites & E-commerce: Understand sentiment by geography, platform or purchase size.
- Product Teams: Test, and get immediate feedback on product changes.
- SaaS: Monitor customer health and retain more customers.
Identify feedback themes
Create unlimited custom tags that match categories you define. As responses come in, tagging helps you surfaces issues, prioritize product improvements, or identify who should follow up.
Activate brand advocates in the moment
Did someone just score you a 9 or a 10? Use an optional final screen to ask your promoters to share their comment on social media, or to write an app store review. Or, invite them to join a referral program.
Take action with Integrations.
- Enrich your CRM data with CX scores and feedback for better customer intelligence.
- Trigger surveys based on events
- Use workflows to close the loop with customers.