Wootric Announces New AI Insights and Global Targeting
for Enterprise Customer Experience Champions
With new product enhancements, Wootric empowers CX champions to evangelize and democratize insights from customer and employee journey feedback, at scale.
SAN FRANCISCO – September 18, 2019 – Wootric, the leading modern software for the CX champion, today announced the release of new advanced code-free targeting and AI-driven features that democratize access to CX insights and give executives the hard data they need to prioritize changes that will improve experience across the customer journey.
While most companies know that listening to feedback is the key to improving their products and services, they struggle to glean meaningful and actionable insights from the volume of feedback they currently receive. Meanwhile, customers and employees are feeling survey fatigue and the most valuable feedback they share – those details in their own words – is usually untapped because companies can’t process verbatim responses in a scalable way.
Wootric’s mission is to help every business in the world make customer experience their competitive advantage with relevant and actionable insights from customers, prospects and employees. Wootric’s modern customer experience management (CXM) solution is the easiest way for CX champions and teams to evangelize customer-centricity and empower stakeholder teams (such as marketing, product, operations, success and support) by democratizing insights from real-time customer feedback, including verbatim feedback, at scale.
Today Wootric collects and analyzes survey feedback in 36 languages for customers in 75 countries all over the world, including SaaS and technology leaders, global banks, consumer tech and e-commerce companies. With this new release, Wootric now adds the advanced features and analytics that global, multi-product companies need to collect, analyze and act on feedback from customers across languages, product lines, and editions all over the world.
New product highlights:
Machine Learning Insight Across CX Data Sources
- Industry-specific AI models unlock insights from qualitative feedback with text and sentiment analysis that can run against comments received from anywhere – survey responses, support tickets, app store reviews, employee surveys and more. The CXInsight product analyzes each comment in the context of industry and customer terminology.
- Sentiment by theme reveals multiple emotions within a single piece of feedback to help predict churn. For example, this feedback, “I love your dashboards but you are a bit expensive for us” would be classified as UX/UI – positive and Price – negative.
- Enterprise dashboards give executives a centralized view of all NPS, CSAT, CES and employee survey results in one place, with the ability to drill down into segmented data and qualitative feedback based on the properties defined in the micro-segmentation and customized surveys.
- Team dashboards democratize access to metrics and insights by giving every team a personalized view of the feedback from customers using their products, in their region, and about the issues they are responsible for improving. With this new release, reports included on each dashboard can now be tailored to the needs of each team, making the insights even more actionable.
- Self-service analytics give stakeholder teams the ability to garner insights from CX data without a data analyst. With the ability to create custom reports on the fly, any team member can perform root-cause analysis, add new reports to their dashboard, and monitor specific segments, themes, products or journey points over time.
Advanced Code-Free Customer Survey Targeting & Global Customization
- Micro-segmentation allows CX teams to create very targeted profiles and the corresponding in-application surveys based on a registered users or visitor’s segment, product, edition, language, recency, usage profile, region or specific events. Targeted sampling can use events from Segment or customer properties and eligibility defined directly in Wootric.
- Multi-language surveys that can be easily set up, deployed within an application or website, and centrally managed to collect feedback from users in any language.
- Customizable micro-surveys make it possible to customize the wording of each survey to match your exact product terminology in every language and let CX teams define the sampling rules for each target group. With customizable in-app micro-surveys that can be setup entirely in the Wootric platform, CX teams can now easily ask different questions to different groups of customers.
Comments on the new product news:
- “Extracting insights from qualitative feedback data, especially with the high volume generated by modern survey technologies, has plagued the CX field. Now with Wootric, we can quantify issues and create alignment around priorities across stakeholder teams–it’s a massive unlock to getting work done in service of the customer, “ – David Yin, Vice President, Consumer Insights & Brand Strategy, Ancestry
- “Wootric empowers the CX champion to evangelize a customer-centric mindset. We have built a platform that surfaces the data these leaders need to get a seat at the table and to engage stakeholders across the enterprise in driving customer loyalty, satisfaction and ease across the customer journey,” – Deepa Subramanian, CEO, Wootric
- “Executive teams need insights to make the hard decisions about what to build and what roles to resource to improve customer experience. CX champions can now provide executive-level of guidance using the Wootric platform.” – Jessica Pfeifer, Chief Customer Officer, Wootric
Wootric is modern experience management software for the CX champion. Wootric supports the full feedback management cycle: data collection, advanced analytics including text & sentiment, and actioning data to drive retention and growth. Wootric meets the customization and security needs of the enterprise, while providing accessible, scalable solutions to small, medium and large teams all over the world. DocuSign, Visma, GlassDoor and Zoom are among the 1200+ companies that use Wootric to make experience their competitive advantage. Wootric is headquartered in San Francisco.
Media Relations Contact
NPS is a registered trademark, and Net Promoter Score is a service mark, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.