We believe only great teams can delight customers.
Our team works at a sustainable pace and in a relaxed but professional environment. Everything we do is based on having a great team, happy customers, and a culture of learning. We pledge 1% of product and employee time to our community. To learn more about our values, read up on our blog here.
Wootric is a Gartner Notable vendor in the dynamic customer experience management sector. We are beloved by 1200+ global brands, including SaaS industry leaders DocuSign, Zoom, Ancestry, and Glassdoor.
Benefits we offer include:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Grants
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy; work smart and take time when you need it.
Location: San Francisco preferred, but open to remote candidates
Wootric is a SaaS company that modernizes the way companies collect, analyze, and act on feedback. Because we help companies create better customer and employee experiences, we are extremely focused on providing a top notch experience to our own customers. The Customer Success role is critical to ensuring our customers find value and achieve early wins with Wootric. We are looking for someone who will be a trusted partner in our customers’ ongoing success.
We are a small but growing team, which means you’ll have exposure to senior cross functional leaders and a broad ability to impact our business. The CSM role will drive customer success initiatives, be a champion of customer outcomes and provide the voice of our customer back to the team.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for managing a group of Wootric’s mid-market customer accounts throughout their journey. You’ll understand the customer’s goals, turn that into an implementation plan, and continue to support them through ongoing account management and product education. You’ll collaborate on retention strategies and listen for new opportunities for customer and business growth.
This is also an excellent opportunity to build new skills that are critical to a customer success career — you’ll become an expert in understanding and measuring the customer journey, and using feedback to drive positive business outcomes. We also work with an exciting range of businesses in both B2B and B2C so you’ll have an opportunity to learn what success looks like in different industries and business types.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the development team on customization needs per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Deliver on time to value for our customers through timely follow-ups and actions to launch Wootric.
- Comfortably communicate Wootric’s value proposition and product to customer teams and stakeholders.
- Provide insights to customers based on best practices in feedback management and the Wootric platform.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and identify expansion opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years customer success or client services experience preferably in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role, showing empathy, and listening and successfully translating business goals into solutions.
- A continuous, curious learner. Able and willing to learn technical concepts to support customer conversations, learn about new industries and their CX challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Comfortable with change, and the ability to wear many hats to support business needs.
- Experience working with and managing stakeholders and customers.
- Process-driven, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Intercom and Salesforce useful but not essential.
Why you’ll love working at Wootric
We want to help you grow. Whether you want to attend events, buy books or spend time experimenting.
We all have lives outside of work. We are flexible about working hours, and offer a fitness benefit and unlimited vacation time.
Solving difficult problems can be one of the most rewarding aspects of a job. We work together to tackle big challenges.
We’re a growing team. You will help shape the future of Wootric from Day One.
We’ve staked our claim in the high value B2B cloud application sector, and we are backed by Cloud Apps Capital Partners and Salesforce Ventures, among other investors.
Heart of San Francisco
We are located in the San Francisco’s Financial District, just blocks from the Montgomery Street BART station.