Improve Customer Experience. Measure Customer Effort.
Customer Effort Score (CES) microsurveys designed for high response rate.
Your customers are more likely to respond to a modern, single-question survey.
Get the score and rich qualitative feedback inside your app or website, via email, SMS or Intercom chat.
Trigger surveys at touchpoints based on events such as case closure, feature use, and more.
- As global as your customers. Ask the CES question in any language.
- Protect against survey fatigue. Use Wootric across channels and devices without risk of duplicate sampling: web and mobile.
Instant CES analytics.
- View your rolling average CES, score distribution, and response counts over time.
- Never miss a trend – automatically receive a continuous pulse of customer sentiment.
- Survey a sample of your customers everyday with our trusted settings. Or, survey customers using parameters you define.
Diagnose CES by your business drivers
Create custom filters to suit your business model and goals. See how satisfaction varies by account, product version, or any user property you define.
- Websites & E-commerce: Understand sentiment by geography, platform or purchase size.
- Product Teams: Test, and get immediate feedback on product changes.
- SaaS: Get feedback on onboarding and support interactions. Monitor customer health and retain more customers.
Closed-loop feedback management
- Reach out to customers or forward feedback from the Wootric dashboard.
- Or, use integrations to trigger responses in your CRM or support platform.
Identify feedback themes
Create unlimited custom tags. As responses come in, use tagging to surface issues, prioritize product improvements, or identify who should follow up.
Activate happy customers in the moment
Did someone just score you a 6 or a 7? Close your survey with a link! Ask your highly satisfied customers to share their comment on social media, or to write an app store review. Or, invite them to join a referral program.
Unify the customer view and take action with Integrations.
- Enrich your CRM data with customer effort scores and feedback for better customer intelligence.
- Trigger workflows to close the loop with customers.
Makes Customer Happiness Simple.
Quick Setup. No Lists. No Campaigns.
No Spreadsheets. No Hassle.
“When we did email surveys, we would learn a customer had an issue after the fact. Now with Wootric, we can jump on it and keep our customers happy.”
– Loni Spratt, Director of Customer Success, Entelo