Wootric by InMoment, the CX management platform for maximizing customer lifetime value (CLV), has been recognized as a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid Report for Feedback Analytics for Spring 2021.
According to the report, “100% of users rated Wootric 4 or 5 stars, 90% of users believe it is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend Wootric Customer Experience at a rate of 97%.”
In addition to being a leader in the Feedback Analytics grid, Wootric was the top-ranked High Performer in Experience Management Software. According to the report, in this category, “99% of users rated it 4 or 5 stars, 88% of users believe it is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend Wootric Customer Experience at a rate of 95%.”
Wootric by InMoment delivers ROI (Return on Investment) fast
In the G2 report, Wootric by InMoment averages only 10 months to return on investment, less than half the time of many competitors in the experience management category, including Qualtrics, Confirmit, and Medallia.
“CX champions need to show a financial return on their technology investment ASAP, and we make that happen,” said Alexandra Gibson, Vice President and General Manager, corporate segment at InMoment. “First, Wootric quickly sets up a complete CX solution by integrating with existing systems of record, like Salesforce, Segment, or Intercom. Users can then rapidly launch NPS, CSAT, and CES micro surveys to capture their customers’ feedback at key touchpoints. Wootric analyzes that feedback in real-time, surfacing insights so that all stakeholder teams can prioritize the actions they take to improve their customer experience.”
Customer feedback is tops
We are thankful to all our customers who have given feedback on G2, including:
- “Fast to hire and to adopt. The user-friendly interface makes the learning curve super fast. Integrated with Intercom, the product is a killer.”
- “I like how easy it was to set up. Also getting the user data and the UX is easy to understand. The customer service is lovely and getting started was a breeze.”
- “Wootric has made collecting feedback from our customers as easy and insightful as it could be. Wootric has provided all the tools that we need to collect our customers’ feedback and has allowed us to improve our NPS from below 10 to 30 in less than a year.”
- “I personally love using the dashboard to monitor trends. It’s really useful that they let you filter by promoters and detractors with the option of seeing only grades with comments.”
- “Customer Service is critical to our business, and Wootric allows us to track and manage feedback from our customers. I love the way that we can tag and organize reviews into different categories.”
CX practitioners and anyone evaluating a customer experience management solution should read the full G2 report. Learn exactly how each of the companies included in the report received their score, their highest and lowest-rated features, satisfaction ratings, and more. Sign in and view this research on G2 to see:
- Additional Data. Compare payback period (ROI) by the vendor.
- The G2 Crowd Grid visual
- The Grid scores that determined each vendor’s placement
- The methodology behind the scoring process